Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Thai Food

Welcome to Your Favorite Recipes

I love to cook, I find it as joyful as creating a beautiful work of art. A connoisseur of food, I am always intrigued and curious to try new and exciting meals.There are thousands of families out there who have been passed down family recipes from generation to generation. Delicious and dazzling dishes that are just waiting to be discovered.

So if you have a dish that you would like to video tape yourself cooking and post on this site please feel free. I hope to make Your Favorite Recipes. Blogspot a place where you'll become a national online superstar chef. So, if you have a dish that everybody can't get enough of, get going and video tape yourself so we can post your delicious art for everyone to enjoy.

Until video submissions start rolling in, I will be posting some of the more popular video recipes I find online that look delicious.

Thai Satay with Peanut curry sauce.

I choose this recipe because I really like Thai Peanut Curry sauce. I thought this was an good visual guide to help assist me on my Thai Satay adventure. The video below is for a meat or chicken satay.





CurrySimple Gourmet Red Basil Curry


A very well narrated video recipe for what seems to be a delicious Red Basil Curry stir fry.. A simple, quick and easy recipe that anyone can prepare.





Curry Coconut Chicken Stir Fry

Another well narrated video that I can smell from here.




Pad Thai

A Thai food staple here in the states I thought this is a must have recipe since I'm sticking to a Thai theme. I tried to find the most Authentic video recipe that was available.




I hope you enjoy these recipes and surprise everyone with your new Thai cuisine cooking skills.

No comments: